Institut Européen de Français
IEF is a French school located in Montpellier South of France ! The typical university town ! Close to the Mediterranean Sea and surrounded by vineyards.
IEF school in a few words :
• More than 1300 students and over 40 different nationalities on average every year
• A minimum of 5 levels all year long
• 5 permanent teachers and more than 10 part time teachers
• 13 completely equipped, spacious and bright classrooms
• An average of 7 students and a maximum of 12 students per class
The group composition is reviewed every week to take into account the progress of the participants. You have free access to the resources center as well as to a free and unlimited Internet connection by WiFi. Additional services An information meeting at the beginning of the stay, a guided tour, a welcome drink. A programme of cultural and sports activities and excursions supervised by professional guides is proposed every week.