EDHEC Business School
Based in Lille, Nice, Paris, London and Singapore, and counting more than 110 nationalities on its campuses and partnerships with 282 leading universities around the world, EDHEC is a fully international business school directly connected to the business world. We are ranked in the top 15 of European business schools according to the Financial times and we hold the prestigious triple-crown accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS & AMBA) as only 100 schools in the world do.
EDHEC’s 46,000 alumni spread over 125 countries represent a community of engaged leaders, trained to act practically and deliver solutions to the main economic, social, technological and environmental challenges facing the world.
The School has developed a unique model founded on research of real practical use to society, companies and students. EDHEC is a centre of excellence, innovation, experience and diversity, focused on impacting future generations in a fast-transforming world. The School exists to make a positive impact on the world. Our rankings:
• International BBA No. 1 in France (Challenges Magazine, 2020)
• Top 15 European Business School (Financial Times 2020)
• #5 Master in Finance Worldwide (Financial Times 2020)
• #7 Master in Marketing Worldwide (QS 2021)
• Top 20 Master in Management Worldwide (Financial Times 2020)